Sunday, April 22, 2007

What the psychic said...

I thought I had better do this post so that I do not forget later on down the track.

I visited a card reader at the Royal Easter Show (classy eh?!). She did a 4 month forcast for me. Ruby listened in too. Below is in point form some things she said.

*I will clean out all of my clothes that I cannot fit, but hold onto. It was strange I held onto so much stuff - Saggitarians are usually not hoarders - they prefer a cleansing space. Room to move

*I will come into some money. Buy a ticket in the lotto. The one with the cat. Do that once a week for a couple of months.

*I need to speak to a lawyer/finiancial counsellor/taxman/someone with money

*There is a wedding on the horizon (duh!). Lots of wedding stuff around me

*My man is lovely, beautiful, gentle. He loves me beyond what he can say (*gush*)

*Not many people understand our relationship, but they appreciate it (this is written into my wedding service a little)

*There may be a fire in the kitchen/lounge area of our house

*We will need to move due to renovations. The landlord may or may not help us move. We will do so because we cannot stand to be in the house while the renovations are occuring

*there is a child, er will be a child... (she changed from past tense to future tense. I think she honestly changed because she assumed we did not have a child because we are getting married - but I think she picked up on the "children" side of things) and that one is on the near horizon...

*I need to stop borrowing from Peter to give to Paul (her direct words and something I do ALL the time! I am so bad at it!!)

*I need to stop worrying so much about money - everything will be ok.

*There are some friends I need to cut out of my life. They don't care about me the way I want to care about them. I am holding onto smoke rings.



Err... I'll update this post more as I remember stuff...

2 comments:

Mr B said...

Sounds interesting. Which psychic did you go to ? Ive always wanted to go.

Anjella said...

Hey, I'm stalking you ;-P

It's so weird being able to follow your plans (you just better keep writing great things about me! heehee!) but I really like it, it's giving me a real insight into what's important to you. I can't wait to your wedding, it's going to be wonderful!
Anjella