Friday, April 13, 2007

Stop and smell the ro... er Waterlilies!

I found the owner of the wonderful bouquet pictured back a few posts. She kindly shared her detaild quote with me.. this is what is in it...


A very natural, uncontrived teardrop bouquet using sculptural clusters of flowers. To include varieties such as white phaelonopsis orchids with a brown tongue, brown Singapore orchids, creamy pink waterlilies, pink shell antheriums and pink peppercorn berries (or rice flower if unavailable) and vine. To be approximately 25cm wide x 40cm long.


How fantastically cool that someone is lovely enough to share the exact details of their bouquet..?!

I have decided I want Rosemary added into the bouquet for Rememberance...
I think I will have three roses in there too.. Lagerfeld if I can find one, and two others - one for Nanna and One for Granddad.

*bounce*


And even more exciting - Ruby is coming to visit - picking her up from the airport tonight!

No comments: