Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Digging my ear-drum out with a fork...

That's what I wanted to do last night.

Confession: I love bad TV. In admiting this I also admit to watching COPS last night. Not so bad, I know - but my god....! if you look at my post a few back where I was talking about "Good Job" you'll understand the title of this entry. HOW MANY TIMES COULD THEY SAY IT IN 5 MINS?!!! It drove me insane. It is SOOOOO condesending... It's like patting a dog on the head. Insane. I guess it goes back to the unconditional parenting stuff I was asking about the other day. I just need to stop with the Good Girls... though I must admit I am getting better!

Everyone, welcome a new stalk...er um... visitor of my blog - Anjella... (say: ANGELA kristie!!). My uber cool and funky photographer has ducked her head in... *waves*

Talking of photography... I have been thinking of some must have shots. I have a running commentary in my head of what I want taken on the day. Some are wishful thinkings (like Ally and I walking the dapple grey horse who is being ridden by Tara).. but some I really want. Don't fret Anjella, I'll hand you a list ;)

*Back of my dress
*Back of my hair
*Veil blowing in the wind (it is going to be a cathedral length veil)
*Detail shots of the dress
*Detail shot of the shoes (this will be extra cool if I have blue shoes!)
*Detail shot of the bouquet and the charms on the bouquet (am having charms and flowers representing those who have passed before the day)
*Picture of Mum, Tara and I...
*Picture of the Bridal party walking along the road being followed by all the guests
*Parasol Pictures
*Fancy pics of the Stationary including Invites: mental note - have an invite on hand

err... I am sure I will think of more as time goes on.

I am in a real wedding mood at the moment. I am hoping to make a fascinator tomorrow. I have feathers that match my fabric perfectly... and lots of crystals to play with. Yay.

I need toothpicks to keep my eyes open at the moment. Girlie Girl kept me awake last night. I am hoping I can get some extra sleep tonight!! Soooo tired!!!

Um... I am currently working doing some graphics stuff, so am going to sign off. Toodles for now

1 comment:

Anjella said...

Oops, bit late but I'm waving back ;-) (and I'm really not very cool, I'm actually pretty dorky - though my kids' friends think I'm cool so who knows ;-D)