Friday, April 06, 2007

The Showbags...

Juniper asked in my previous post about Showbags at the wedding.

A "showbag" for the wedding is a giftbag for your guest of things they might need on the day. This may include, but may not be limited to the following

*order of service books
*Water
*Tissues
*Fans
*Nibblies
*Thankyou Note
*Mints
*Rice/Confetti/Biodegradable-throwing-stuff suitable for your venue
*bubbles

Because I am having an outdoor ceremony the idea of fans is very appealing to me because they look cool, but not sure if I would. Will definately be having water provided, possibly tissues... that might be it.. Dunno. I don't want to go overboard, and I know it probably sounds like I am, but I have lots of interstate and international guests invited and some things they might not remember/think to bring. I want them to be comfortable and enjoy their time. Because I am being married in botanical gardens I need to find out what guests are allowed to throw at us, or if their is limitations. If there are limitations I will be providing the correct stuff for guests too...

It's all up in the air. but they look very pretty (showbags that is) all done up.

Here is an example provided by Danimezza

1 comment:

Sharon said...

A "showbag" is a great idea. I have never come across that before. I wish I had thought of that one.