Friday, April 20, 2007

A week! A week!

Oh my golly gosh... a whole week has gone by without me posting! what is the world coming to?!

Friday last week my best friend Ruby came to visit. While she was here we

*went shopping
*went shopping
*went to the show
*went shopping
*went to SAP
*went shopping

It was loads of fun to have her here and I love her to pieces.

I bought underwear for my wedding which is just lovely. Now I need to find a pair of sucky-inny knickers to pull in the bit of baby flubber that hangs down under the corset! doh.

I got some brooches for the bridesmaids which match the dresses perfectly.

I ran through many ideas with her about the wedding and think she helped out loads. Though I still could have done with an extra weeks with her ;)


Tara had a playdate with Harriet on Thursday, while we (the mothers) drank copious amounts of coffee. Mmm. Coffee!

I have been listening intently to Tara's language skills this week and even though we don't understand what she is saying, she definately has words! Jack, Shoes, Hi, Hello, phone... I think these are words she has. I just gotta listen harder...

Tara and I are going to a High Tea today. Over indulging on chocolate! whoo! though she might just get a cupcake!

I cannot find shoes for the wedding. I know exactly what I want... but do you think there is a pair out there?! noooo... I need champagne/gold satin shoes with a peeptoe and ankle straps... I can decorate them myself if needed - I just need the basic shoe!

er... posting this now as I keep walking away and forgetting what I am writing! oops

2 comments:

casso said...

You know, I can't believe that I didn't get the camera out when you guys were visiting. Oh well, surely there's plenty of time for that in the future. And yes, Tara did seem to have words when she was here. I think it's easier to pick them up with Harry when she uses a new one because she's quite particular and doesn't babble and is such an 'ordered' little thing. But we all definitely heard Miss Tara say 'shoes' - so cute! :o)

Mmmmm coffee..... :o)

casso said...

BTW - I also couldn't find the shoes I wanted for my wedding. It totally sucks. I just wanted some plain Mary Janes but with a light heel and in cream. Nope, not found anywhere. The simple things are the hardest to find. Also if you have an idea of what you want you are therefore doomed to never find it.