Sunday, April 08, 2007

Responses to Comments..

Liisa, you need to send me your LJ details again LOL

This wedding is going to be very us... it's just trying to decide what "us" is.

Classic, Vintage, Historical - matches into gothness a bit - Ally will bring some of that in with what he is wearing... There will be a bit of yuppiness just for him too!

The flowers - I don't know exactly what I want... I love the contempary aspects of the orchid one - and the berries - I actually think that one is a silk bouquet ;) The wedding was going to be based around the blue singapore orchids, but now I am not sure...

We are looking at candles for centrepieces - with sparkles/crystals/glass... black pebbles possibly. Silver grey chair sashes - if we have sashes... with maybe black table runners...

Lots of DIY, because that is very me - I also like pleasing people, and making them feel comfortable and welcome - hence the little touches I want to do - like make my own invites and provide water and gifts for people... just not sure where to go with that LOL



Oh... quick poll... what lollies do people like? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lj username is just tramissa :D - all my addie and phone details are in the first friends only post.

email is liisak@gmail.com - you have me on MSN.

Why not bring in black as a signature colour? There are a couple of stunning black flowers around that you could have 1 as a centrepiece and then bright berries and orchids around it. Would tie into A's gothness ;)

I prefer the first monogram as it is simpler (shorter) and would look great engraved on stuff. If you can (and like the idea), you and A can have special goblets to drink out of that have the monogram engraved on them. Those you can keep forever.

Just tossing out ideas :D I LOVE the bag idea with water/tissues/confetti in it - I think that's a gorgeous idea.

Liisa