Saturday, April 21, 2007

Remind me to buy him a watch...

... oh that's right, he got one for fathers day...!

I asked specifically this morning what time he was going to be home... and would he be home late... What did I consider late? I dunno - tell me a time... 6, 7, 8?? 8 is late he says... and he said he would not be late. at 5.30 I spoke to him, he would not be too long... Spoke to him at 8ish... was leaving now....

It is 10 to 10... dinner is still at least 10 mins away (he is picking it up)... I have resorted to feeding the girl the only veg we have in the house (brocoli and cauliflower with some mayo on top) because she is starving and it was the only food available. She is exhausted but we were hanging out waiting for papa.

To say I am pissed off is an understatement. I would not be surprised if I am hormonal and mixed with hunger is not going down well.

ugh.

2 comments:

Mr B said...

Oh I Know that feeling. Grrrr !

Michelle said...

Boys... Can't live with 'em, can't find a decent place to stash the body.