Saturday, April 28, 2007

A new take on the old bag.

I have a bag for the wedding! Oh, it is devine. I'll take a pic! Though there is still that minor detail of the missing card reader...

The bag is champagne (slightly pinker than my dress) with sequins, beads and ostrich feathers. It is very antique-y... but brand new! It's JAG brand, and at 50% off retail, I scored a bargin!

The shoes are driving me insane though. I know EXACTLY what I want. I even found them online. But the seller of them (who is on EBAY) no longer has them... ARGH!! THey probably would not have fit me anyways. *pout!*

I have been making fascinators! I have one half made (for me), though I might redo it or make another now that I kinda know what I am doing. I need to have the mini-me go to sleep first though.

I am also making the bridesmaids ones. They are going to all be the same I think, though, I had originally decided to make them all different - now I am not sure. They'll be fine in the end, regardless... but I only have enough supplies to try it once LOL...

In other news, the dress has been ordered! I took the leap of faith and my dress was bought through an Ebay Seller, though not through Ebay. THey are a registered Aussie business though, so if it all fails, I'll sue them and wear my backup dress... I should have the dress no later than the 20th of June... *gasp* sooo excited!! Bit scary too...

Celebrants are on the horizon. Need to get my birth certificate... it's funny you need to have a birth certificate to get married - but to get a birth cert you need to have a passport/medicare/license etc... yet all of those require a birth cert in the first place LOL.

Right... need to make some fabulous fascinators!

2 comments:

Mr B said...

The bag sounds lovely. Whats a fascinator though ?

Kristie said...

The feathery things people wear in their hair - like at the races and stuff. :)