Sunday, April 08, 2007

May Karma come and bite their arse!

We just got back from a lovely walk only to discover our entire car has been vandalised. I got my jumper out of it before we left but did not see in the dark what had been done.

Keys have been taken to the front window, the driver's window, the bonnet, the doors, the boot. They have completely ruined the pain and the glass.

It is a mess.

This follows on from the window being smashed in a couple of months ago. They have it in for us.

I have been told that there were lots of people next door at 3 am last night... but no witnesses to our car.

I doubt Ally will call the cops because the cops cannot do anything.

Fuckers.

I am so upset. I just want to leave Sydney. Get away. Find somewhere were at least our belongings will be somewhat left alone.

How can we sell our car now (our plan sometime in the next 12 months) and upgrade a bit... we just lost out probably a $1000 in value!

Fuckers!!

I just want to hurt someone. I feel so unsafe here now. How can I raise my child here?!!

I am so distraught, yet I cannot even cry.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no :( I'm sorry.

Insurance? Would it even be worth it with a raise in premiums?

Anonymous said...

ergh, me again (Liisa)

Stacey said...

Bastards :(. I hope you can move soon. I know how much you hate it there, it would be horrible being stuck in a place like that.

Anonymous said...

Hey there Big Sis
Wow you really been busy on here. No good about the car, in fact that really sucks.

Ok....... wedding stuff, (i'm getting excited for you). i really like the initial monogram, ALOT!!!! The invites look great and i wouldn't change it at all. As for the bouquet i really love the bottom one. That style will work well with any lilies or orchids. I think Bill would be really touched that you are thinking about him, (he loved that rose).

anyway i will talk to later. big hug and kisses. keep smiling.
lil' sis' xoxoxo

Jayne said...

So sorry again about your car. Arseholes! :( btw I still havent received your email, i think my email is playing up! Maybe try sending to oceanmoonfire@gmail.com until I can work out wtf is going on...

Jayne said...

Never mind scrap that last comment about the email-I did get it thanks!!! :D

Amanda O. said...

Oh Kristie, that seriously sucks... I'm guessing insurance doesn't cover it? Is there a business or petrol station nearby whose security camera might have caught whomever did this accidentally? So sorry, we had someone attempt to break into our car as well... still saving to fix the damage they did. *sigh*

casso said...

Oh Kristie, I can't believe that about your car! :o( I didn't realise you are so unhappy about where you are. I hope you get a chance to move away soon...but not too far away so that you leave the AP group. :o)