Saturday, April 01, 2006

Turn back time!

So I can get some more sleep! Who's stupid idea was it for me to stay up (being a hyena), until almost one, only to have to feed the girl between bed and wake up time at 6.30...?!

I am starting to feel really blah now. Like I spent the night in a seedy bar inhaling smoke and drinking too much. I guess those hangovers I thought I had as a reckless teen were simply me suffering lack of sleep!

I have to say it was worth it though! I got a black nappy with neon butterflies on it from Cherubs Kiss. It is a HoneyBoy Basic and I cannot wait to get it! It is sooo very cool.

There is a nappy soaker there looking at me at the moment - however I just found out my Bubblebubs are ready now! EEP. so exciting. I think I may just burst stalking the posty for my dragonfly nappy. Photos will come promptly after they arrive. I just have to kick the OH a couple of times to get him to pay up. Afterall - he was the one who said go and buy!

I started doing some work on Designs by Kristie last night. Will do more work on it tomorrow, but I decided to put up a splash page for now. Might as well start pimping. Apparently someone else out there is about to start offering the same as me... bugger.

Knowing my luck they'll understand blasted Zen Cart.

2 comments:

katef said...

Oh love the 'will work for longies or nappies' sign... love it!!!

Stacey said...

The honeyboy is v cute, you hyena you :D.