Monday, April 17, 2006

Mmmm. foodage.

Take one tin of pre-flavoured tuna. Cook one sachet of Tilda basmati rice. Mix together, top with cheese, nuke for 30 seconds and viola! LUNCH!

Easter show for the rats and mice tomorrow... argh.

Booked in to see the optomitrist (must look up how to spell that!) on Wednesday... Need to find a place that sells cheap glasses 'cause I am quite certain I will end up with some...

Watch this space for a blog entry entitled "Ooops!"

Girlie Girl did not sleep last night. So I did not sleep last night...

Need to decide whether I keep saying to Tara "Want Boobyjuice"... 'cause inevitably that's what she'll end up screaming at me when she's two... "Tar want oobyuce!" I kind of like the other names people have for BM for their kids LOL

I am crocheting like a mad woman... finished Tara's blue Longies.. they are adorable. However doubt they will fit her long - hoping I have enough wool to make another pair... Have another two/three on the go already... must make them bigger. The Halloween Longies, Stacey's Soaker and the Monet Shorties are all wet/lanolised/washed etc... though have a feeling they are not going to be dry for tomorrow... meh.

*twiddles thumbs* Need photos from camera!

No comments: