Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sleep! Glorious sleep!

I got some last night! Tara decided to only wake a couple of times for feeds... not before my boobs leaked everywhere and I had to lay on a towel for the rest of the night. LOL. But it was nice to have a long sleep again. Or at least to not wake up and feel sleepy still!

Though having said all that... she's in a crying mood today... my poor baby.

About to finish the leg on the longies... ready for the next leg... I am so tempted to just start a soaker though... Tara pooped on the one Stacey made... and the one Katy made is being lanolised already... so I have none... !

Better get to it then!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

So is she allergic? Or is it just contact rubbing? (IYKWIM? LOL) Let me know her measurements and I may make something else for her, I'm getting better hehe. (Give them all, head, waist, leg length, arm length, etc, just so I can have fun ;)).

Kristie said...

She still gets a bit of a rash, but not like it was in the beginning - I am thinking it is contact rubbing now... In the beginning though, I think she was definately allergic..

I'll give you the measurements when I grab the tape measure:)