Friday, April 07, 2006

The greatest show on earth.....!

It's Sydney Royal Easter Show time!!

We are going out this afternoon to see it... and will probably see it numerous times over the next two weeks...

It also means however, that school holidays are about to hit. I SOOOO do not want to have to deal with screaming kids down our street for two weeks! (they are currently screaming now).

I went to the darkside last night - and gave Tara a dummy. Now I understand there are people out there who have used them and don't have a problem with them - that is great - but we did not want to use a dummy, and I can't stand the look of them - but Tara has started comfort sucking - but she does it wrong on my boob and is hurting. She does this at night only - so last night we tried the dummy - and it worked! She'd suck it asleep, and then would spit it out and all was fine in the world. If she was hungry she got fed of course, but if she was just sucking for the sake of it... then in it went. She decided however to wake early this morning so I have been up since 5.30!

Though she is back asleep again.

I am not sure how I feel about the dummy yet. My boobs have been getting sore, and I know I should just suck it up, but with the lump in one boob hurting a bit now (yes yes, doctor visit coming soon! no need to nag!) I do not want to aggrivate stuff too much... mmm.

I feel like AF is about to knock.. Surley no. Please no. That or I am ovulating. who knows. Body does weird things.

Pimple in my nose hurts. I know you really wanted to know that.

I am sitting here in bra and nickers freezing my tooshie off.

I wonder if I could make Tara a mock Drizabone for the easter show... mmm....

Today is sewing day!!

OK.. must go...!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

*hugs* No you should not just suck it up... the only reason I did was because Kira refused every dummy under the sun (we tried heaps). If there's no pain then comfort sucking is fine but I totally understand needing that break when your boobies hurt...

Jayne said...

I hated dummies too-Liam never had one. With Sienna-well having a dummy to comnfort suck through the night meant I never had to turn to fomula when the ebm ran out. Wish that still worked but sadly she is wise to that trick now :(

Mr B said...

How was the show?

Did you end up sewing a mini drizabone? Gosh that would be soo damn cute.