Thursday, April 27, 2006

Cinderalla has Grandma Shoes

Tara and I are going to a Ball on the 5th of May. My cousin is doing her debutante ball and it is a formal occasion so we get to be cinderallas for a night :)

Yesterday I went and bought a dress. I fell in love with a light green/sage/grey skirt and corset (for only $20 a piece!!!) but decided to leave it there even though it fit me to a T. It was just impractical as a BoobyFeeding dress!!

So I went and got a little black dress in black jersey with a V neck wrap around thing... so I can booby feed.

Tara is going to be in purple velvet.

I bought a pair of bronze shoes... Ally called them Grandma Shoes. He's a little bit right... ;) but I will be able to be sturdy while slinging Tara LOL.

I am sooo looking forward to this night. We are driving down to Cobram and will be staying with my Aunt and Cousins for almost a week. Very Exciting! :)

My brain is not functioning at the moment... dunno where it has gone, but it has. OOPs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dress sounds nice :)

I can't see a link to email you? Have you got any of my PM's at AB? You can email me at narelleparker@optusnet.com.au

Mr B said...

A ball how fun ! I love sturdy nanna shoes, never liked silly heels.

Jayne said...

Oh sounds like fun! I probably wear nanna shows too ;) When I'm not wearing Docs :)