Friday, March 31, 2006

Please sir, may I have some more?

Today I got some new wool! I have not finished my current pair of longies... will hopefully do that tomorrow at the rat show instead of judging! and then I will be able to start on the new and exciting pair that is in my head. Colours for that one to remain secret...

Then again - I also got some wool/angora mix that I could make into a soaker...

Or I could make a pair of plain purple shorties.... (should have gotten two balls but I forgot, so it has to be shorties and not longies...

SO I am set to start making things... but! There is a WAHP Mall opening tonight at midnight... Do I dare try and buy stuff and then ask OH for more money to pay for them? I'll not be allowed to buy soakers/longies simply because "you can make your own" (at least, he tries this with clothes!)

Mmmm... not sure not sure...

There is a nappy or two there that I want though ;)

More mula! LOL... someone hire me to make them a logo!! haha *hits head on desk*

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Advertise! ;) You can put the link in your Nappycino sig...