Monday, April 17, 2006

Bandwagon Jumping...

What are bandwagons, if not to be jumped on?!

Guests, if you would like to take a look to your right and scroll down the page a little you will notice this blog's latest attraction... Progress Bars! Thankyou to Unlikely Words for providing the code and the easy to follow instructions!

I am about to put some Buttons for Blogs up soon... if you have a button for your blog... (ittybitty buttons 88 x 31**) please let me know by leaving the link to the button below. I'll nab it off your server and put it on mine...

**Please note - I am Obsessive Compulsive about things "matching" and looking right - so if you want a button displayed it MUST be those dimensions... 'cause I'll have a break down and have to edit it myself if it is not... :P otherwise - just deal with a link LOL. If you would like me to make you a button - let me know!

In other things...
This....






Became this...








Which then became these...
Electric Storm Longies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE 'em Kristie!!! They are the BEST colours I have ever seen!!!
How 'bout whipping up a pair of adult ones for me *rofl*