Thursday, April 13, 2006

Rewind, press play.

Can I start today over? Please?

I had a wonderful night sleep. Only two booby feeds and lots of sleep. But today things just seem to have gone wrong.

That or hormones are making me think that.

*Bubblebubs order came in - only for nothing to fit Tara - my bad for ordering the wrong size.
*Dog just ate my easter egg
*Accidentally deleted a logo design
*Never made it to the PO for the parcel that is waiting
*Our plans for vaccation keep changing and now it seems it's just going to be a day for the boys fishing
*Girlie Girl decided to hate the car on the way to a friends place and screamed the whole way...

That was just some of it.....

Then there was the bit where OH told a friend to wait at the side of the Station while we come and pick her up. I told him that no - she should not wait there and he said "she'll be fine". She was harassed by someone and he kissed her and was touching her face and tried to buy her food and stuff... she was freaked out, and I feel responsible... :(

meh. it's almost midnight. The day can start over...

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh yech, what a cruddy day *hugs*. What size bubblebubs did you get? They are very generously sized...

Kristie said...

Medium - which she WOULD fit - if they had been touch tape (I went for the side snappers...

She just needs to grow more!

Stacey said...

Ooh yeah, medium is what Kira is in, they are quite big LOL!