Friday, April 21, 2006

Cheap Cheap!

I found some glasses frames on Ebay. Only problem is I would not be able to try them on first... but what do people think about these glasses here?

I think they are lovely (and CHEAP!) but I am not sure if they would suit my face. I always have great trouble with glasses. Do I risk loosing $20 on them (the cost of a nappy!), or do I just not bother?

My last entry sounded very down on the OH, and frankly, reading over it - I was very harsh. It's not as bad as it sounds. I just get very frustrated with no financial freedom. But he is looking out for us making sure the bills are all paid and there is food on the table and clothes for us to wear. I should not be so quick to have a hissy fit.

In other news - I seem to have managed to knock some logos on the head today - woot!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

NOICE! I like them a LOT! And if you don't snap 'em up, I might just have to ;-)
I think it's worth the $20. Worst case? You put them back on Ebay and maybe even make a profit!

Rae said...

The look like a style that would suit alot of people so I reckon go for it too! Great price as well, you'll be saving yourself alot of money.