Sunday, March 26, 2006

The clock moves so slowly

Waiting.. waiting..

Is it 7pm yet? I want a pair of longies for Tara. I know that she's pretty much allergic... but Katanya said that she could always make them out of something else... So I am being a hyena for the first time in my life...

I don't know if I can stand the pressure...

I was going to do some more scraplets, but only managed one. Instead I went upstairs and stitched the applique on a fleece cover I am making. The sewing machine screwed up masses of it, but it still looks ok. I need to work out the quirks of my machine though!!

So I only managed one scraplet this arvo...

Half of the photos I was waiting for were blurred! Not happy. I have some baby goth pics I need to use, but not sure what to scrap them with...

OK... I should organise dinner now since there is just under an hour and half to the store opening... *argh*

2 comments:

Dee said...

Love your little scraplets :D
They look fab!
Bugger about the blurry ones :(

*teehee* you hyena you!

Kristie said...

thanks dee... yeah, the blurry pics suck, especially as they were pics with my mum.. :(