Thursday, March 30, 2006

Argh! Brain stop it! My fingers can't catch up!

OK - so I have longies on the brain. It's a bit of an understatement actually - but they are pretty much all I am thinking about.

Well just then the most amazing longies idea came into my head and I am only halfway through what I am making!! I am pretty sure I could make what it is in my head, but can I really wait that long?!!

*paces* if I get these finished on the weekend then I should be able to make some more if these work out... can I wait that long... *argh!*

NO FAIR BRAIN! Stop thinking!!

2 comments:

Dee said...

hehe you are funny :)
Speaking of longies pattern, could you point me in the direction of one please :)

Kristie said...

http://www.littlebellesoakers.com/doodlepantspattern.html

This is one that was pointed out to me on a couple of occasions. I can't understand it - it's a knitted pattern... but it does the trick I believe :)