Sunday, March 26, 2006

Last one, I promise

Well, this is the last one for tonight, I promise. My neck and shoulders are killing me, Tara is asleep, and in all honesty, I really should be too, considering it is after midnight!
This is just another mini scrap that I just created. Going to go through some of Tara's photos and see what I can come up with. I have some photos on the camera, or on OH's laptop that I really really want to create into some scraplets. Oh! new word! Scraplet: the Art of creating miniature pieces of digital scrapbooking art. See, you can tell when it is time for me to go to bed - I start making up new words...!
Oh - the pics are of TDF with her Uncle David (19) and her Auntie Alice (24)
With that said, the pond creatures must go to bed!

2 comments:

katef said...

Oh cool 'scraplets' and you have done an awesome job customising your blog! Wow... be warned we'll all be coming to you wtih questions about how to do all these nifty things!

Kristie said...

I have no idea what I am doing with the customisations... I still cannot get my bees to show up!