Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Yay for them! Now bugger off!

Go the cheer squad! "Gimme a D, gimme an E, Gimme a V, I, L" *gag* Happy now? I've sung your praises, you are the masters, well done to you. You have shown how clever you are, you good hackers, you!

Now bugger off, and leave the site the hell alone.

Yes, Natural Parenting seems to have been hacked overnight, and I can't see anything but a message refering to Devil Team.

They have to be 13 to use such a boring name as that. They could not even be bothered to add a graphic or anything! (At least some other hackers seem to have creativity in their veins!). Instead it is just plain borning text.

Why hackers insist on targeting parenting groups is beyond me.

So, twiddle dee my thumbs of frustration. We shall wait for settings to be restored.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

LOL Saw it this morning, pathetic huh? I asked Jake once and he reckons they aren't targetting, just looking for weaknesses in the sites - script kiddies.