Monday, March 27, 2006

Gourmet breakfast for one, thanks.

She just ate poo! *cringes* Here I was, just changed her, getting ready to go out to the library when I turn my back for a second (ok, a little more than a second!) and when I look at her she'd swivelled herself around to the freshly dirtied nappy, wacked the hand in the pile of poop and had promptly smeared it across her face and arms... and I am guessing, her mouth due to her wonderful must-suck-on-my-hand-at-all-costs reflex.

gagh. poop for breaky. double gagh.

Going to go to the library now and find some books to read, or some crafty ones to follow. She's crying to go to sleep, so will sling her...

I'd better give her lots of booby juice today to cleanse that tum of poop. *shudder*

4 comments:

Dee said...

eeeep :|

So very glad Lauren never did that!
Have fun at the library!

Rae said...

Ewww. Oh well, the average person eats a kilo of dirt in a year, a little breastfed poo won't hurt. Hope you get some good books :)

Mr B said...

Ewwwwww !!

Stacey said...

LOL!!! Kira hasn't yet either (Dee, there's still time ;))