Sunday, March 26, 2006

Be still my beating heart...

... for I just participated in my first hyena stalk.

Baa Bum Custom Wool Soakers

I do not know the results yet, I doubt I got in (8 places for 30 people!), but my head hurts from the concentration that was needed to hit :refresh" every 3 seconds from 7pm tonight.

I know exactly what I want... and figure that even if Tara ends up being allergic to wool, I could get another type of wool (cotton/acrylic)... I am still testing out Tara with the wool (Stacey, rash not as bad as I thought!), it is possible that she is just getting red from the contact of the fibres, not so much an allergic reaction.

We are going to watch some CSI right now. Just the way to calm my nerves - watching crime scene stuff! Woot!

Edited to add: I wonder if jamming my fingers in a door will be as satisfying as knowing I came in #9 on the list of 8 custom slots....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You missed out? That sucks!

katef said...

oh bugger missed by one!

Rae said...

Oh damn! Make sure you try again at the next opening. You should be the very first on the list next time since you only just missed out. :)

Kristie said...

One can only hope! ;)

Dee said...

Oh nooooooooooooes!!

Bummer!