Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It's so funny, I could cry.

At least, that was Tara's reaction to me tickling her. I gave her a quick tickle on her chest because she was playing around at the boob. Anyways, she gigled mixed with a chuckle!! Eeep, this was her first cause/effect giggle. Anyways, I did it again. And so did she! We had laughter!!

So she gets all excited and lets out these squeals mixed with the giggles, and then all of a sudden they morphed into a whimper. It was such a sudden change. She kept laughing, then crying - there is such a fine line for her. The emotions are different, but the language is so similar. She was trying to laugh more, but it just came out as cries. So I gave her more boobie, she laughed, dazed, and has now gone to sleep.

Ahhh... the joys of "first times"

5 comments:

Jayne said...

Awwwww..whgat a cutie. Emotions are so big at that age, they can be overwhelming, even happy ones :)

Mr B said...

Awwwwww....how gorgeous. Cant wait to have a small babe again.

Dee said...

Awwww its gorgeous & exciting isnt it :D

Katy said...

That is so gorgeous!!!!

Stacey said...

Cutey! :) And as I type Kira is chuckling for no reason ;)