Sunday, March 26, 2006

If I close my eyes, I can still see it!

This blog, that is. And scraplets. Blog and scraplets. I went to bed after midnight, and was up at 7.30. What kind of idiot am I?

Three new scraplets.. I have no idea what I am doing, but hey, it's fun! I downloaded a heap of collections this morning (yay for lots of bandwidth!), and have been playing with them. Might have to join a scrapping community next... do I really need another forum to frequent?

Anyways, Here are the recent scraplets....





3 comments:

Stacey said...

LOL! Love "if you go down to the woods today"... gorgeous!

Kristie said...

funnily enough, I have a few shots of her sucking on bear noses!

Jayne said...

These are so cute! I relaly like the "sticthed" effect on the top one. I love your blog too, the whole thing, with the dragonfly, and the cute little descriptive caption links :)