Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Bring on the Bridezilla!

OK. I knew it was a bit of a risk buying from this seller, but I figured that if was curtious through all of my MANY emails, then she would have less reason to stuff me around.

Well, I went ahead and bought a veil on ebay from a US seller. I corresponded 4 or 5 times to her email with no reply. She then lodged a non-payment thing with ebay. This was AFTER I had asked ebay way can I do to get her to email me. ugh!!

Anyways, finally get an email, not what I needed, but it would do, so I sorted out payment through a friend's paypal. We wrote ALL the special details in the details box - the colour, the address, the works. I also emailed all the details (AGAIN!) so there was no confusion.

So what does this stupid idiotic seller do?????

SENDS THE WRONG COLOUR!!!!

but, it gets worse....

SHE SENT THE PACKAGE TO THE WRONG ADDRESS!!! She sent it to the pay pal account address, not to my shipping address through ebay!!!!!!!!!

Now I have to pay to have it shipped to me, again! but even still, she sent the wrong frikken colour!!!!

I SOOOOOO did not want to leave neg feedback, because she is one of those tit for tat sellers.... so I'll now get neg feedback on my perfect record! *!#@(*$#* stupid cow.....!!!

But my beautiful, perfect veil in IVORY arrived in white!


*screams*

Anyone want to buy a white cathedral length veil?!

2 comments:

Mr B said...

Oh man, how annoying ! But if she sent you the wrong colour then doesn't she HAVE to send you the right one.

Kristie said...

I sent her a very nasty email. Hopefully she will get back to me.