Friday, June 15, 2007

Hand-me-downs

Can I just say how flipping cool it is to have proper decent hand me downs for tara?

We got some lovely ones from the lovely harriet/casso today. Beautiful clothes that I just love. Tara has never really had "great" hand me downs before - not like this. I feel honoured because I have a really really big thing for hand me downs. Especially funky handmedowns.




ARGH. tara has done something to my browser/computer and my text is not keeping up with my typing speed - it is lagging behind!! I use FF, does anyone know how I can fix this or where I should go to look? I don't want to show Ally just how ditzy or clutzy I really am with a computer!!

1 comment:

casso said...

Oh you sweet thing, it was nothing! It will be truly gorgeous to see the lovely Miss Tara modelling them as well (and of course baby #2 if so gender-inclined). ;o)

Love Cass