Monday, June 25, 2007

The joys of retail therapy.

Today I went to a big ol' shopping centre for some retail therapy after my weekend on the couch. I took a risk hoping I was still not contageous with my non-disclosed bug.

Anyways, I have been searching everywhere for a pair of gumboots for Tara, and a raincoat. One, for going to the farm, but two, for going to TinySteps.

I have been to probably 50 plus stores in the last week (not to mention braving the markets on a saturday!) to find a child's raincoat that is under $30 - not pink - and in her size....

Apparently every Mary, Sue and Jane decided their Tom Dick and Harry kids needed raincoats in the last shower because NO WHERE has had them!!

Well today I got one! Granted, I had to crawl over the dark side and get a disney licensed merchandise, but I got a winnie raincoat for $20!

And gumboots that are purple funky ones for $17.

Then an pair of jeans for $28!! FOR ME!! Little Miss did not get them! whoot!!

Retail therapy is the best.

Now I need to lie down

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You might be interested to know that there's a DFO on our street, about ten minutes' walk from our front door... :DDDD

\got some Levis for $20 the other weekend

Mr B said...

Glad you are feeling better :-) Oh retail therapy is the best.