Monday, June 18, 2007

And then there were two!

OK, so I just got word my Danish Bridesmaid will not be able to make our wedding. It is a real shame, but I understand it is a long way to come, and with a little boy and a new job I knew it would be tough. THe fact she wanted to come speaks volumes of our friendship that has spanned the years. 10 years in fact.

And I know she will understand when I say that at least now it is going to be cheaper ;). It means that the budget I had for my accessories for my girls is now only spread by two rather than three - so I can now get some things I had wanted, but could not afford when it was three of them.

It makes life a bit easier with seating arrangements and stuff too...

But I will miss having her there. It would have been so awesome if she could have stood by me.

1 comment:

Sarah Gemba said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Yours is amazing...it might take me a few weeks to catch up wtih you though... =)