Friday, June 15, 2007

Oohhhh.. a resolution!

She obviously did not like the official complaint through PayPal (it must hurt to have somone complaining about your service - and probably risking your rating through PayPal!!)


Apparently she is sending me a new veil in the right colour!!

I just hope it arrives in the next 2 weeks. Am going to put a redirect on our mailbox I think so that anything gets sent to mum while I am down there....

BOUNCE!

excited now. I hope it bloody well matches my dress after this debarkle!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Just so you know... a mail redirect only applies to normal mail, not parcels. So even with a redirect, the veil will still arrive at your normal postal addy. Sucky, isn't it? Are there any trustworthy people you know who could collect the parcel and keep it safe while you're interstate?

Kristie said...

the problem is I *need* it while interstate LOL!

and we have already given her my postal addy. I should have just had it sent to mums... doh!!!

I'll have a talk to a friend and see if they could possibly work it out... but who knows.

ARGH

I spose, if I do not need to send the other veil back I could take that down and do my trial with that - or make a fake veil for my hair trial...

Michelle said...

Buggery bollocks. Nothing is ever easy, is it?