Thursday, June 07, 2007

Damn Hormones.

I am ovulating. Feeling very hormonal.

I just burst into tears because of the mention of baby #2's name on another board. I am not stupid enough to think we have a monopoly on that name - especially most don't even know what it is! LOL... but to hear other people want to use it for a now-already-in-the-tummy-baby made me just cry because it's not my in-the-tummy-baby's name... ('cause there is no baby in the tummy LOL).

How stupid can I be?!

We've had that name since before Tara - it was what she was supposed to be called. Our baby was always to be that, and then I had one of my dreams...



Meh. I obviously need more sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you.

Haven't been updating coz I'm in the middle of exams (stress!) and working etc.

Sooooo busy here. Have been reading you though :D Give Tara a kiss for me (and have one for you) and Ally a pat on the head.

Liisa