Friday, May 04, 2007

Sleep in? what Sleep in?!

Was thinking I would have a nice sleep in this morning. Tara needed a feed so fed her, got her to roll over, I moved over to Ally's side (who got up ridiculously early) and went back to sleep....

*beep beep beep*

Ally's alarm goes off... so I yank at it and pull it and slam my fingers randomly on the keys (it's his mobile) to turn it off. and I go back to sleep.

*beep beep beep*

Repeat the above though, drop it on the floor this time, on the other side of the bed rail and cannot reach it, almost fall out of bed. Put the phone on the bed head this time. and doze back to sleep

*beep beep beep*

This is the insert mental scream. Try and find the off button. Try not to wake the child. Scream a little (on the inside). Huff. Puff. Admit defeat and get up.

Tara remained asleep

1 comment:

Mr B said...

Oh damn, how annoying !