Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Getting Dressed

Tara is obsessed with getting into clothes at the moment. She find the clothes basket and puts things on over her head and is so chuffed.

But guess what her favourite piece of clothing is....



My underwear.

Yes, you read right. My underwear. She wears them either as scarves over the head, or as shrugs around the shoulders (arms through the leg holes and around the back).

As much as it is awfully cute to watch.. it's just a little unnerving. I have visions of creepy old men stealing knickers off clotheslines!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Maeve is exactly the same. My knickers are worn as headbands, scarves, shrugs...preferably 3 pairs or more. :/ Bras are also fun to sling around arms, and trip over.

She also has a stretchy headband of mine she likes to wear as a necklace/scarf thing. I totally let her, as it looks so hippy bohemian cute. :D