Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ebay vibe me baby!

Ok... bidding ends in 2 hours and 10 mins. Send me those Ebay Vibes girls, for my veil! I missed out last time, I do not want to miss out this time. I am looking at spending about $55US for it. It's retail value in australia would be about $300AU...

eep!!

Drawstring bags are 2/3rds made... I ran out of fabric.. then I ran out of thread... then I broke my sewing machine. I have 18 made...


Does anyone know how to make your own rubber stamp, or know of where to order one? I want a custom one 8 x 8 cm... the type you use for stamping cards/scrapbooking etc


I need to do my invitations in the next month... I should take them to get professionally printed and trimmed.

I am writing vows and ceremony at the moment. I really like the vows I have come up with. Ally apparently likes the "traditional" ones. I asked if it was because it was less work for him to do. Yes. LOL.. men are so funny.

I need to ask some family members to do some readings.. :)

There are some people I would love to come to the wedding but I just don't think it will be possible.... oh well.

Contacted Cake Lady yesterday. Going to hopefully finalise that when we are down in warrnambool.

Thinking of doing my makeup trial in Melbourne with the girls there.. :) Then buying the make up and leaving it at mums.. she'll be the one doing it I think.

Ally has his suit! *rejoices*

Need to make my fascinator.

Having my jewellery custom made. Need to finish off the website for that. She is also making Mum's jewellery and Tara's jewellery.

Need to make Tara's dress.

Argh. there are lots more needs on this list... but my brain is fried.

I wish my cold would go.


Tara is very conversational at the moment. NO one can understand - except when she says "Mey!" She means "Me Me Me" she wants what she wants when she wants it.. LOL. Very funny.

Day Care lady got in trouble yesterday. She's a little weird... not sure if I like her yet, but she is wonderful with the kids and Tara really likes her.. so that is alright... it's not like I feel completely yucko.. the lady is just young and strange...

ok.. going to watch my ebay tick away...

No comments: