Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Lots of sighs

I wanted to write a big post, apologise for not being here for my dear blog, to tell the world I was still alive. Record some things about Tara, how she is growing and beautiful and the funny things she does.

Instead I want to cry, hide my head in a bucket and pray my child sleeps all night and that I can sleep in.

She's got the Pox, and while they are not bugging her, she's still sick and we are still stuck in a house for two weeks.

I know this will pass but I am feeling fragile and upset and I just want to run away tonight.

Hormones are playing a big part (Ovulation anyone?) but I don't really care much. Ok, I do, but not that much.

I miss a particular friend lots (waves to C) and her wisdom and guidance.

I am sick of listening to Hoop-de-do it's a wiggly party (doing my head in!!!)

Anyways. enough of me whinging. I am sure I'll have stuff happier to blog about in the future.

Much love to you out there.

K.

PS: we now have 6 fish.

6 comments:

casso said...

I miss you too! have been checking oyur blog regularly to see how it's been going with the pox and been worried when you haven't posted anything. I haven't seen you now since November I think? *OMG* !!

We fly back in tomorrow, have a photo shoot on Saturday morning (one of us, not one I'm doing) and a couple of other things. When are you guys going to be contagion free? Who else was at the meet who will also be in exile? I'll be busting to see everyone and not be able to see anyone for another week or so I think, hahaha!!! :o)

Hope you get some sleep hon. Can't wait to catch up properly. I think coffee, biscuits and a massive chat are on the cards for when you can.

I'm not a big one for virtual 'hugs', but I'm sending them to you cos I know you must really need them right now, so HUGS! :o)

Lots of love from me
Cass

Buffy Stun-Hers said...

Hugs K i hope Taras spots arent to itchy and mummys brain isnt melting into wiggles mania :)

Leigh..

Stacey said...

*hugs* Quarantine sucks hey?!

Mr B said...

Oh sounds awful (hugs) hope shes better soon.

Stacey said...

Hey you've been tagged ;).

Dorothy H. said...

By now hopefully you are seeing light at the end of the Pox Tunnel....

I remember when my kids had The Pox and going house-crazy there for awhile!