Thursday, February 07, 2008

I am so in love - I want for Tara's Room!

OK.. I made the mistake of going onto Etsy earlier. Anyways, I found an artist who I am in love with. Totally and unashamedly! I am going to have to save some pennies to buy some art. I think I wany 5 prints to hang on Tara's wall... $75US though... eep! I'll have to save some pennies... and then decide which ones I like.

So without further Ado... please go and visit Gorjuss! (this is the blog link - you can get to etsy from there!)

Suggest to me ones I should buy!

1 comment:

RP said...

Hello hello!

Its taken me a while but I found you through a comment you made on my blog.
I just had a look at Gorjuss... and well it is just that isnt it. I love the art work I possible just couldnt decide between it all.
MrsPotter
(Jet-IDo)