Friday, February 01, 2008

Aunt or Child?

So, I'm either pregnant, or Flo's about to knock on my door. I am feeling restless, hormonal, wired, sleepy. My hands feel like they are shaking, but they are not moving at all. My eyes are sleepy, but want to dart around. I am feeling flat, and like I am going to cry at any moment.

In fact I did cry a tear (a single one, because I was too afraid of being embarrassed!) when the lady at McD's (just shhh!) confirmed that indeed there were no Mini M & Ms for a McFlurry, and in actual fact, she could not even give me a flake with my sunday. She could offer me Chocolate Sauce *barf!* but that was it. So I cried and fought the tears and sat down so no one could see me.

Let's pray it is baby hormones and not Aunt. I really really do not want it to be her.

2 comments:

casso said...

Baby...baby....baby....*fingers crossed*

Mr B said...

hehehe Fingers crossed for you.