Saturday, February 02, 2008

The pain! The PAIN!

I found muscles I never knew existed today. And boy do they hurt now. I did a belly dancing introductory class and can I just say - OW!

I enjoyed it immensely! it was SO GOOD! But I suck at it. Sometimes it would be nice to have some natural physical ability (I sucked at sports too!). I don't think I was the worse in the class though - not that I was comparing or anything.

Belly dancing is all in an attempt to get me in better physical shape and prepared for another baby, and to have my hips and pelvis ready to turn a posterior baby, settle a breech, ease labour and use movements to speed it up. Whether it works will be a question best left after the next kidlet arrives though!

In the mean time I could do with a really really hot shower. And maybe a CD to practice some more!!

No comments: