Monday, December 03, 2007

My Bouquet

Is ruined.

Yeah - bit silly to mention it now - I hear you saying. The wedding was two months ago.

The thing is, I tried to preserve it using some information I had online. if i Had just hung it up outside it would have dried and I would still have my beautiful bouquet.

Instead, I have a tub with mouldy calla lilies. I have so very upset.

Ally's buttonhole is perfect.
My bouquet is rubbish.

Not even remotely salvageable I do not think. I could not bear to really look at it.

I just want to cry.

5 comments:

Mr B said...

Oh bugger ! sorry to hear, did you get a nice picture of it though?

Leah said...

oh that's very upsetting, i would wanna cry too :(

casso said...

Ok that really, really sucks. But di dyou take a photo of the tub? You might be able to do something spunky with a photo of your trashed bouquet and make it something you could hang on the wall. Just a thought from the photo nerd. :o) That really sucks hon. :o(

Kristie said...

I pulled the bouquet apart so that I could flatten them all and put it back together...

It's trashed.

Ish said...

Hugs :( I would be already crying..