Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New Year Resolution....

I am only making one. And I doubt I can do it anyways. But my resolution is this.

I want to get a blogger's choice award. Maybe I could aim for "Best Designed Blog"

I'll think of a design (yes, I realise I just made a new design!) and aim on actually blogging interesting stuff (maybe I could go for best blog about stuff too!). Maybe this is what I needed to convince me I HAVE to get a domain for myself now.

I know I have a couple of domains.. but maybe I need one for my blog. mmm. ponderings.

It's my birthday tomorrow. Anyone want to buy me a domain and hosting for a year?

That might mean I need to learn Wordpress. And learn how to move my blog to wordpress. And redesign everything. And learn how to blog Cool Stuff That People Will Actually Read.

So.... would you vote for me? *insert big cheesy grin here*

I admire Karen Cheung and Philsproof - have done for a while. have just seen they are both nomiated... Karen numerous times. Way to go.

When I grow up I want to win somefink too.....

No comments: