Friday, December 21, 2007

My Birthday

It was my birthday the other day. I turned 28 (not afraid to share it! :D)

We went out for breakfast to a place in Darlington which was lovely. I had french toast with caramelised banana and bacon. Was scrummy.

I vegged at home all day until we were going out. I got dressed up and Ally took Tara and I too my dinner. When we got there I found Ally had secretly invited some very special friends who were all sitting at the table waiting for me. How lovely!!

It was at a japanese restaurant and was beautiful. A set meal of 6 courses. The stand outs for the night was the crab taco and the sake creme caramel. mwah. Beautiful.

This morning I am supposed to be packing because we leave in 4 hours and 20 mins. ARGH.

Really need to wash the dog.

No comments: