Thursday, December 07, 2006

Updating for those in withdrawrals

*winks*

Tara is now one! And with it comes the two-year-old tantrum. She can throw a doozy. She screams, throws herself to the ground and becomes a dead weight. What do I do? What any self-respecting-parent would do it such times.

Laugh.

I don't know how to react, but I should probably learn how.

She has a fever today. We both think she is teething at the moment. And we are out of Brauers. And I have had no sleep (little). argh.

She is a trooper at the swimming pool. She can jump in, go underwater and clamber up. My little fish!

Doula News: The course is great. I have books coming my way for christmas, a new computer coming from Ally, a study day free of Tara, and hopefully in the new year, a house.

I just need people to get pregnant and hire me - or already be pregnant and hire me. Belinda, you do not count - cross your legs until the end of Jan, and I'll come up!

I am hoping to be certified within 6 months, so that I can then start taking clients. Maybe just do prenatal/postnatal care in the beginning 'cause not sure what to do with Tara yet. meh. details!

I had a dream the other night. Told Stace about it. We'll see what happens.
I had another dream the other night. This one won't happen. Getting married and all.

Um um um... running late now, but I thought I would do a brief update.

Toodles for now!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

I laughed at those first tantrums too. They *do* look pretty funny ;). You do get sick of them eventually though LOL.

Ooh plans sound good!

Mr B said...

Your doula plans sound exciting :-)

Welcome to the toddler years...hehehe

Anonymous said...

Argh, I lost the addie for here and couldn't remember how to find it again. Obviously I have now :D

Happy belated birthday to Ally and Tara (and yours is very soon right? 19th?)

I might be in Sydney soon - cousin has a wedding. Won't have much time but would love to catch up for lunch or something?

Unknown said...

Hey Kristie.
I'm planning on crossing my legs for a LOT longer trust me!!! I am SOOOOO not giving birth in the next 3 weeks!
If there were 40 hours to every day I might consider it, but just WAAAAAY too busy to stop for something as trivial as labour pains ROFL!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I have a fever today too, making me a little delirious.

Glad to hear your studies are going well.

Kristie said...

Lunch sounds good Tramissa! WHen are you here? We are leaving the 22nd and not back for a month!

And yes, the 19th!