Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Spidey-sense is going nutso

OK all you fertile mamas out there.... someone is up-the-duff, and every ounce of my body is telling on you...

So... there are three people I have in mind... It could be someone I already know is pregnant - would not be surprising given the dreams I had of her bub... could be someone else who left me a cryptic message on MSN, or there is one other person who it could be......

nope, not me. Did the test. My little spirit has been talking to me, so I know she is there... but she's been told not to come yet.. (though has had me pacing the hallways waiting to know...)


Annnnnnyways.. if you think you migh tbe PG and not sur e- test! it could be you!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You utterly amaze me with this 'spidey-sense' Kristie! You were spot on with me, so I have no doubt you will be right again this time!!!

Good luck finding out who it is ROFL!

B
xx