Friday, December 15, 2006

Breath Kristie.. Let it go....

OK.. so my new mantra recently has been "Inhale, let it go....." with lots of things...

Today I said this Phrase over and over... as well as pacing, and breathing and pacing... and breathing.

Once upon a time, when Tara was, er... 4 hours or 6 hours old Ally was going to pass her to me so I could meet her for the first time.. He was the one to do it. Then the wicked midwife of the west came down in one fell swoop and snatched that baby away from her daddy, grabbed my boob and slammed that baby's face into it for an introduction to breastfeeding. Biatch.

I saw this witch today. I heard her before I saw her. And when I did see her I started seething and croaking and rocking...

As I said. Biatch.

I kept my relative cool, and did not harm, maim or murder this woman.

I let her leave the shop in one piece.

"Inhale.. let it go"

No comments: