Monday, December 18, 2006

Sleep... it's foreign, isn't it?

Ugh. I think I might have managed a broken hour or two of sleep last night... I feel like SHITE.

We did Carols in the Domain the other night... it was great!

I almost got into a fight - a lady stood on Tara. She was wasted. Problem was she was in an abusive relationship and proceeded to wait for me to verbally berate her and have a go. I did for two seconds and then I was over it... but she just keep going on and on and on about how sorry she was... then she told her hubby when he cam back, and he hit her. So I hit him back. Told him off for being a jerk - she felt bad enough... He was a bastard...

Other than that though it was a lovely night!

Mmmmm... I just noticed my business name (planned for my doula stuff and other adventures) is *almost* being used as a username on a website... Is this a good or bad sign...? Only 6 people know my planned name... and this person does not know it... but... dunno... I feel awkward now.... Stace? what do you think?

1 comment:

Stacey said...

OMG @ the guy hitting her (but yay you LOL).

I would contact her privately. Just explain. She's nice ;).