Monday, December 18, 2006

All that hoopla!

So, Ally asked me what I want for my birthday. I said a Canon EOS or an Engagement ring.

I chose this ring years ago http://www.ejeweller.com.au/prod6674.htm and I still love the design so so so much.. but I noticed it comes in sapphire... http://www.ejeweller.com.au/prod6612.htm

I'd be happy with either... :D

My throat hurts. I hardly slept. Feeling quite shocking today actually!

I deconstructed a pair of bathers I bought at Reverse Garbage yesterday and made Tara a new swimming costume. My sewing leaves a lot to be desired *laughs* but I *love* it... I will take some photos one of these days - It's not quite finished. I need to decide if it is to stay a two piece or go to a one piece. I am leaning towards a one piece so that the bottoms do not fall off.

I need sleep.

Tara has gone with daddy for some more time. that's twice today. The two of us did not like each other.. spent the morning screaming at each other. I guess that comes from her teething and me not sleeping.

1 comment:

Leah said...

that ring is so beautiful!! maybe i need to call our engagement on again and ask for another rock lol I hope you get your pressie!!