Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Tagged!

Here are are the rules to play:
List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.
Tag 5 friends and list them.
Those people then need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
Don’t forget to let the people you tagged know by posting a comment on their blog!

1. You know how boys like to pee up walls? I like to squirt milk in the shower. OK, maybe TMI.

2. I used to be a competitive public speaker - I even won a trophy and regional finals!

3. I love holding dinner parties but always tend to screw up something. Currently have no where to hold a dinner party though.

4. I am the soul remaining founding member of the Australian Rodent Fanciers Society of NSW Inc. Ally is the second member after me left. He is the President of the Club.

5. I want to be a doula and birth educator but have never been to a real vaginal birth.


Tagged - Iain, Belinda (bear), Grumpy, Siobhan

3 comments:

Mr B said...

Wow your a public speaker, how cool ! i have really issues with that, and admire anyone that can do so.

And I love dinner parties too !!

Rae said...

Love dinner parties here too.

When Dave and I first moved in together we used to hold murder mystery dinners. Have you ever been to one? They sound soooo nerdy but they're heaps of fun.

Grumpy said...

Okay the Rodent Fanciers society has me curious! :)

Doulas don't only assist at vaginal births.... mine attended my c-section because my dh was too squeamish... and I'm greatful she did. The fact that you have had a c-section is of benefit to a potential future client.

Kay I posted on my blog! :) Not very exciting but hey! :)