Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Make me over, baby!

So, am planning on the new look of this blog - have a new banner designed - just gotta work out what to do with the rest.

Does Blogger Beta have new base templates?

I have overdosed on sugar - all I had was a can of creaming soda (bright red stuff!) and I feel drunk.

Update on the Faery. She has ANOTHER tooth! And that makes 7. I think the next one might be coming too. Dunno. She's being a bit cheeky though - she's been gnawing on the nipples a bit - the left is bruised from her late night feeds... very tender! She's crawling like a demon now too. If she wants to do somewhere in a hurry or is excited, she puts her head down, her hands point inwards and she skuttles across the floor! If anyone remembers the cartoon "My Pet Monster" that is what she looks like - especially when it is accompanied by her Roaring.

Put her to bed the other night in a dispy 'cause we'd just come home and I was lazy. All of a sudden things were starting to feel wet. I undid the sleeping bag to find a naked child. And a nappy right down the bottom. It had come undone LOL. Ally was laughing at me insinuating I had not put a nappy on her at all. haha.

Tara is cruising. She stands up on anything she can. It is very cute. She's so tiny. Everyone looks at her and thinks she is so big, and has to be older than she is - but she'd be lucky to be 8kgs. Well, she'd be close to 8, or just on. Good thing really since Ally decided she needed to be turned around in the car seat (ours is 8kg). Helped a little with the long distance travelling.

She absolutely loved being down at the farm. It was fantastic. She rolled around in the clover in a paddock, got mauled with love by a kelpie pup, talked to the cows eating Nanna's trees (!), rolling off the veranda into the rose bushes on Nanna's watch, staring at the bonfires and of course being smothered with love from everyone.

I miss it. I know she does just from her behaviour. *sigh*

Mental Note: Breastpads are always helpful. Doh!

Ohhh! I see another tooth. Number 8 is going to be coming through soon. Can tell by the patch of drool on her front.

I am so absolutely amazed at the personality coming out of my little faery at the moment. She is such a whirlwind. Cheeky beyond all belief. Stubborn to a fauly. Happy go lucky, loves her food. Talks excessively when tired (like me!). Loves music, gets really grumpy when tired (like her dad!). I just love her.

I had my hair done today. Not that happy with it. I wanted drastic layering through my hair. Instead it is very subtle. Not 80's hair at all. I dyed it as well. "Rasin" It's a dark purple brown. It's just a semi. I have decided I need to start putting some effort into myself. My self esteem is shot, so I need to start trying to make myself to feel good.

Anyone reading - Can a naturpath help with general wellbeing etc? What about a hollistic practitioner? I am thinking I would like to try boosting myself through one of these methods.

using "Holiday" Skin at the moment. well, have used it once and am about to put it on again. Anyone else used it? What about the Dove one? which is better?

Ok. enough rambling for now - need to decide on more blog graffics lol.

3 comments:

Rae said...

I love the rambling! LOL I've been thinking of using that holiday stuff too. I have the whitest skin and i can never get normal strength fake tan to work on me. It looks shockingly orange and streaky.

Unknown said...

A Naturopath can certainly help with general well being! So worth it!
Another therapy that is fantastic for general health is Kinesiology. If you were up in in QLD I'd do it for you cause I did a course WAY back when I finished high school!
WONDERFUL stuff!!!
Definitely worth a try!!!

Anonymous said...

Definitely go see a naturopath- they can change your whole way of looking at life!

can't wait to see the new blog set up- I've only just figured out how to add a new header with mine LOL