Monday, May 15, 2006

What a Mother of a Day!

Well yesterday was my VERY FIRST Mother's Day. I will never have tomorrow back, sure there will be other Mother's Days (like other birthdays, other children, other anniversaries) but there is something special about the first.

I was given a Hallmark Card (proceeds go to Breast Cancer research) that had Thanks, Thankyou, Thanks THankyou all over the front...
Then "you thought being a mother was a thankless job" on the inside.
The message left was "I especially like that milk thing you have going on, Tara"

Hehe. Ally's humour.

I was given a heavy silver necklace which is lovely, and will get a pendand of some sort to go on the front at some stage.

*happy sigh*

3 comments:

Rae said...

Oh lovely :) Post a pic of the necklace!

Kristie said...

It's just a sterling silver flat link necklace... nothing too spech.. waiting for the pendant :P

Mr B said...

Aww happy mothers day